You've configured a custom field with data type as "Time" and but integration center fetching the data in 12 hours format rather than 24 hours.
In EC, you've configured time as 21:00 (24 hours format) but integration fetching the value as 09:00 (12 hours format).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a custom field with data type "Time". As shown in below image:
2. Insert time in 24 hours format ex: 21:00:00. As shown in below image:
3. Fetch the field from the Integration center by created an Integration Job
4. You will see data in 12 hours format ex: 09:00:00, As shown in below image:
By default, Integration center sets "Time" data types to 12 hours format (hh:mm:ss).
1. Goto Integration center -> Open your integration Job -> Configure Fields
2. Right click on that field column name-> select "More Field Option" -> Change Format from hh:mm:ss to HH:mm:ss.
hh -> 12 hours format
HH -> 24 hours format
Check below image for reference:
Time dataType, 12 hours format, 24 hours format, custom field, more field options, Time format, hh:mm:ss, HH:mm:ss, Integration center, LOD-SF-INT-INC-JOB. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT-INC-JOB , Integration Center Job , Problem