- SDK for SAP ASE 16.0 doesn't include Sybase.AdoNet2.AseClient.dll
- Trying to load Sybase.AdoNet35.AseClient.dll or Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.dll into a framework 2.X or 3 fails with:
- Could not load file or assembly 'Sybase.AdoNetX.AseClient' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Adaptive Server Enterprise ADO.NET Data Provider
Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient, Sybase.AdoNet45.AseClient, Sybase.AdoNet2.AseClient , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.