While accessing the instance with Mexican Spanish language, it is possible to see that the Contributor field in "Email Recipient" column under Manage Workflow Email Configuration feature has been changed from "Contribuidor" to "Colaborador".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance using language "Español (Mexico)"
- Access the feature Manage Workflow Email Configuration (Gestionar configuración de correo electrónico de flujo de trabajo)
- Select the configuration and any existing template
- See that the contributor field is now displayed as "Colaborador":
- In the previous release version, following these same steps, the result was:
This was an intended change.
The current translation "colaborador" is correct in the context and widely used. The change was made in b2211 to better align with the definition of "contributor".
If the customer does not want this new value to be shown, it can be edit via Manage Languages, by creating a custom language package. The key for this field is "COMMON_CONTRIBUTOR".
KI2211, INC3063260, manage workflow email configuration, contributor, Mexican Spanish, translation change, LANG-8703, LANG-8395, COMMON_CONTRIBUTOR , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL-CUS , Custom Workflow Notifications , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem