- Privacy Acceptance Date (privacyAcceptDateTime) is blank in Integration Center output data.
- Privacy Acceptance Date (privacyAcceptDateTime) is null in OData API response.
- Privacy Date column is blank in Recruiting V2 Report.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Data Privacy Consent Statement (DPCS) 2.0
Both the OData API field "Privacy Acceptance Date (privacyAcceptDateTime)" and the Reporting column "Privacy Date" are only applicable to DPCS 1.0.
As of the moment, there is no reportable field for DPCS 2.0 Privacy Acceptance Date in Reporting or OData API.
The Privacy Acceptance Date is reportable via Admin Center -> Data Privacy Statement -> View History -> View Log. Please refer to the following KBA for details.
KBA 2341240 - DPCS 2.0 - how to enable version 2.0 of Data Privacy Consent Statement and how to set up privacy statement
- 3) Reporting on DPCS 2.0 statement approval
If you wish to have a field in Reporting or OData API to report on DPCS 2.0 Privacy Acceptance Date, you can submit this idea to Customer Influence Page, where you can suggest new ideas and improvements to the SuccessFactors products.
You can also check the following KBA for more information regarding on how to submit an idea: 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products
RCM-59765, privacyAcceptDateTime, Privacy Date, Privacy Acceptance Date, Data Privacy Statement, DPCS, DPCS 2.0, report, OData, API, Integration Center , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem