The option to select the separator is no longer available while uploading the sender/receiver values.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the app 'Manage Allocations'.
- Create a new cycle or open an existing cycle.
- Create or open a segment, enter the sender and receiver values.
- In the 'Receiver Basis' tab, use the option 'Upload/Download values'.
- The option to select the separator is not available.
Similarly for option 'Upload/Download values' in tabs 'Sender Basis' and 'Receiver Weighting Factors'.
This is the desired change as previous dialogue supported only .CSV format files.
With CE2208, we support .xlsx (excel) format of file, which avoids complex handling. Hence, the format of upload files is changed from CSV into XLSX format.
Manage Allocations, Upload values, allocation cycle, segment, separator, CO-OM, CO-FIO, CO-FIO-CCA-MD, F3338, S4_PC , KBA , CO-FIO-CCA-MD , Master Data , CO-FIO , Fiori UI for Overhead Cost Controlling , CO-OM , Overhead Cost Controlling , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions