- Cleansing ADRC table data
- SAP Business Suite Address Format
- Error saying that location is not a valid property, but location is field in ADRC table
- Documentation for DQMmicroservices show that field name is part of Address input request
- SAP Data Intelligence Wiretaps (ADRC Table Cleanse )
- “openapi.status_code”:”400”} The addressInput object has an invalid property name LOCATION. Check the spelling and mapping of this property name.
- “openapi.status_code”:”400”} The addressInput object has an invalid property name PO_BOX. Check the spelling and mapping of this property name.
Data Quality Management for Location Data
DQAAS, DQMm, ADRC, Input mapping, output mapping, Input Model, payload request , KBA , EIM-DQM-SVS , Microservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.