During file upload in Import Employees app error message raised:
"Number <CENTRAL_PERSON> is already assigned to partner <BP number> for ID type HCM033".
Message no. R1477.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
During file upload in Import Employees app.
The supplier role was added to Employee BP instead of Employment BP.
For successful replication, remove the supplier role from Employee Business Partner. After that add the supplier role to Employment BP automatically by sending payment information during employee replication (recommended way) or manually.
Please follow the process mentioned below to remove this supplier role.
- Update end date to a past date (FLVN00)
- FI_ACCPAYB - Define ILM Audit Area and ILM Policies for ERP_VEND
- Go to Application Scheduling Block Suppliers (In step 3 in supplier give the BP number and select production mode) and schedule to block the suppliers
- After the data is blocked, archive or remove any FI or MM data related to the supplier. After that BP Master data can be removed. To archive data, go to Manage Archiving Variants app search for FI_ACCPAYB and click Add New Variant Name: anything Variant Type: Write Action: Archiving or Data Destruction To be archived: BP number and click save
- Again go to Manage Archiving Variants app and search for FI_ACCPAYB, Select all variants and go inside newly created variant and click Schedule Archiving
- Monitor archiving jobs
- After archiving delete the supplier role in Manage Business Partner application
To add the supplier role manually:
Please refer to this link for more details on new BP model:
If the error still remains, report an incident using the component CA-WFD-INT. For more information, refer to KBA 2563519.
Number is already assigned, Import Employees, File upload, CENTRAL_PERSON number, Message no. R1477, R1477, HCM033, supplier , KBA , CA-WFD-INT , Integration issues WorkForce Domain , Problem