- A Physical Data Model targets IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS.
- A nonpartitioned index is edited and partitioned is added as a physical option.
- Applying Model Changes to the database fails to detect the change.
- It does not happen when another option is added, e.g. pctfree.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.7 SP06
- IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
db2mvs, partition, data-partitioned, dpsi, CR827351, CR#827351, 827351 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.