- You are using Live Activity integrated with 3rd party providers
- You would like to understand what are the expected behaviors when searching and indentifying Business Partners and other objects in Live Activity
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud for Service
- SAP Cloud for Sales
- Live Activity
- By default and per design, the system will always allow users to confirm a Business Partner(BP) or link a ticket to a BP at any given time. This action is available for all objects.
- Case of multiple possible callers:
- Suppose the Automatic Number Identification(ANI) number sent by the CTI has been assigned to many BPs in Master Data.
- In such case, the system will display a message saying "Many Possible Callers."
- At this point, the Live Activity Center will display many possible options from the search results, and the agent needs to confirm one of those options (see "Live Activity Actions")
- Case of single customer identified:
- If the system has the Customer Hub enabled, and there is a single BP identified based on the search, then the Customer Hub window will open automatically.
- There will be no need to confirm the account or individual customer.
- In the Live Activity Work Center, agents can perform a manual search or when the CTI pushes the correct payload based on the channel used. See "Use Live Activity Search" and KBA 3267127.
- For example, when a phone call is passed to the solution, two searches can take place:
- An automatic search on the ANI information (for inbound calls) displays any matching caller information on the incoming call notification.
- Default search when the Live Activity Center opens based on information passed by your interactive voice response (IVR) system.
- Phone number: returns any contacts, accounts or individual customers containing a matching phone number
- Serial ID: returns any matching registered products
- Ticket ID: returns any matching tickets
- Additional information relayed from the IVR system will appear at the top right of the Live Activity Center.
- The default search ignores this additional information.
- You can configure the search parameters to exclude Serial ID and Ticket ID.
- 3267127 - How does the CTI Call Flow work with LiveActivity
- 3251501 - Customer Hub View does not open with new inbound phone call while using the Live Activity
- 2080050 - Phone Number Not Pulled While Creating a New Contact From Live Activity APC_V_LANGIND_ENC_NMB_SHT_DESC PrimaryContactParty
- 1725944 - The Phone Number of the Contact Person is Displayed Incorrectly in the Phone Call Activity
- Live Activity Actions
- Use Live Activity Search
- Customer Hub enabled
- Custom Live Activity Customer Search BAdI Exit
Auto-confirm account, confirming, automatically, search, BP, LA, Live Activity, , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2211