Inactive document generation template is displayed in Generate document tool
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Document Generation
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Generate document.
- Search for the Inactive Template.
- Notice that the Inactive template is displaying even though the status is "Inactive" .
The document generation template has multiple time slices (record with an effective date) and status is changed only on the latest time slice.
- Using Document Generation Template objects as effective dated objects is not recommended.
- Please make sure that the template has only one record and change the status to "Inactive" to not display the template in the Generate documents.
Inactive document generation template, Generate document, inactive template, inactive document , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem