When generating the Resource Consumption Analysis report for a model in SAP Signavio Process Manager, the following error message happens:
Error: Failed to generate the report
Seems like we were unable to generate the report for you at this time
If the error persists, reach out to Customer Support for help.
* Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Signavio Process Manager
Reproducing the Issue
In SAP Signavio Process Manager -> Menu Reporting -> Resources Consumption Analysis -> select the models to be analyzed -> generate the report
There are structural or logical mistakes in the diagrams.
- Open the model in Editor
- Click the icon
- Run the "Cost and resource analysis check"
- Fix all the "Errors" detected
- Rerun the "Cost and resource analysis check" and save the model
- Regenerate the "Resource Consumption Analysis" report
SAP Signavio Process Manager, Resource Consumption Analysis report, Resource Consumption Analysis, Cost and resource analysis check, Cannot invoke "com.signavio.warehouse.temp.data.TempFileStorage$TempFile.getFileName()" because "tempFile" is null , KBA , BPI-SIG-PM-REP , Reports for SAP Signavio Process Manager , Problem