Item IDs appearing instead of labels for learning items in Report Story charts/input controls
- Product version: SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite Core
- System managed by: SAP Cloud Tenant
- Not matching locales in Bizx with Learning Administration
- Missing translation in Learning Administration
In case item IDs appearing instead of labels for learning items in Report Story charts/input controls etc., please make sure that:
- you use matching locales in Bizx with Learning Administration.
- the translation is added to the related language. For this, please follow the KBA 2074886 - Adding Title and Description for Item with Different Languages – Learning.
Please be informed that by default, ‘English’ in Learning Administration corresponds to English US (English US) in Bizx. Therefore, if you’re using English UK (English UK) in Bizx, you might encounter translation issues in reporting as well.
If the target language is not on the list (e.g., UK etc.) in the locales, but you’re using English UK (English UK), you need to add additional local in LMS administration. Please refer to our help portal on how to activate a locale in LMS ‘Adding a New Locale in SAP SuccessFactors Learning’
Note: If you want to mass update the related items you can use connector 2291909 - Create an item in different locale via Item Connector. If you need help with using the connector, you must engage your partner/consultant, as this is something that is out of SAP Cloud Support’s scope.
LMS, learning, learning administration, learning item, item ID, item IDs, connector, translation, title description , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-QDS , Query Designer - Filter, Calculated Column, Params , Problem