Issue with People Pool filter returns zero users when creating a group in 'Settings' -> 'Groups' and using a custom field as a filter
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to settings -> groups
2. Create a new group with a custom field selected as the filter
3. Add any values for the filter that are assigned to users
4. Click update and the group membership remains at 0
- This is expected behaviour if the data value for the custom field is not correct in DB table.
- For example, if the field selected in dg-filter is a custom field this could be bound with a picklist. If so, the data for the custom field should be the option_id of the picklist, for example, if one of the labels is '100', the data value for this label should be the option_id', however in DB table it is 100 but not the option_id.
There are two ways to resolve this issue
1. unbind the picklist to this custom field, then you do not need to change the data value for this field
2. change the filed value into relative option_id from the picklist by importing that with the UDF file,
dg-filter, groups, dynamic groups, People Pool , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DYG , Dynamic Groups (My Groups - Not RBP) , Problem