You are submitting a Service Order document and when you perform the action, the system returns a warning message informing that the fulfillment is internal but the performer is external.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Select the Service Order Processing view.
- Search for the Service Order ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Service Order).
- Click Submit.
Warning: Marked for internal fulfillment, but Service Performer is external.
The reason the system is raising this warning message is because the Service Agent relationship to the seller of the document has not been corrected maintained.
This is the system expected behavior.
To solve this, please perform the following steps:
- Go to the Business Partner Data work center.
- Select the Service Agents view.
- Select the Agent ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Service Agent assigned to the document).
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the Relationships tab.
- Under Relationship Type select Is Service Performer For.
- Under Business Partner add the seller of the service document.
- Click Save.
Once this is maintained, the warning message will be removed.
Internal, Fulfillment, Service Agent, External, Business Partner, Service Order, Service Confirmation , KBA , AP-SVO-SO , Service Order , How To