- The case closure date field is blank in Manage Data > Everify Data.
- Create a report for Everify and see that the Everify Case Closure Date is blank.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Data - Process and pull up the candidate using the Process ID or ONB ID
- Scroll down to the Compliance Process section and identify the E-Verify Compliance Process
- Click the postcard for E-Verify Data. Scroll down to the Case Closure Date and note it is not populated.
- There is a known issue regarding the Everify Case Closure Date, not auto-populating in Everify Data in Manage Data.
- The Engineering Team has already worked on the fix.
- The Engineering Team has introduced a fix and is scheduled to be deployed on 2H 2022 (b2211) - OBX-23865
- 09-Jan-23 for Preview
- 12-Jan-23 for Production
- What to Expect After the Fix:
- Case Closure Date is populated whenever the case is closed.
- Existing closing e-verify data objects should have Case Closure Date populated.
- An SQL script can be run to fix all the existing closed cases.
For Live Customers and/or Implementation Partners:
- Please log a support ticket and request the script to be run along with the approval for the script execution.
For Cloud Product Support:
- See the internal info section of this KBA.
E-Verify Case Closure Date, E-Verify, Everify, EVF, Case Closed, Onboarding, Onboarding 2.0, ONB2.0, ONB, OBX, OBX-23865, OBX-23816 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EVF , Everify , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2205