You are not able to see the tax amount details under GST columns when you preview the Delivery Note for Inter Stock transfer order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- In the Show field, select All Outbound Deliveries by Selection option from the drop down.
- Search for the relevant Delivery ID.
- Select the Delivery ID and choose the Preview button.
- In the preview pdf of the delivery note, you could see that the system does not display tax amount details under GST columns.
You have maintained the same Tax number for Ship-from Location and Ship-to Location. You can check the information in the below steps:
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangements view.
- In the Show field, Select the respective Tax Authority id as per the State maintianed.
- Select the respective row and go to Tax Numbers tab
- You can check Tax Number maintain for Tax Number Type: GST Identification Number.
System considers as Intrastate stock transfer if the Tax number is same for both Company Tax Arrangements.
You are transferring the stock from one state to another state (Interstate stock transfer) and CGST & SGST are applicable in this scenario if the Tax number is different.
You need to maintain the different tax number to calculate GST and to view the tax amount details under GST columns when you preview the Delivery Note.
Tax amount details will show when you create a new STO after maintaining the correct Tax number.
2917873 - Tax Details Missing in the Delivery Note for Stock Transfer Invoice in Interstate Stock Transfer Scenario
Interstate STO, GST Stock transfer, GST details not are not showing in delivery note preview, Tax number , KBA , interstate stock transfer , rates are blank in delivery note preview , gst sto , SRD-FIN-GLO-REP , GLO - Statutory Reporting , Problem