How to update the Tax Percent Rate of Delivered Tax Code "Z1" - France?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Tax Percent Rate of the Delivered Tax Code "Z1" for country France should be updated.
Make sure that TDT is activated in both your quality and production systems (basically, the timeframe are active in the tax code configuration).
Refers to KBAs:
- 2936931 - TDT S/4Hana Cloud
- 2924313 - Documentation Correction: Time-Dependent Taxes (TDT) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
How to update the tax rate?
1) Chose "Configure Your Solution" in Quality System / CBC : "Central Business Configuration"
Search for SSCUI 101016 - Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases
2) Select the 1st Step: Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases
Go to configuration activities and search for 101016 or "Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases"
Click on the activity "Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases" and after that click on "Go to Activity"
3) In the Pop-Up
- Fill Country/Region: FR
- Select Tax Code: "Z1"
- Press: Enter
4) Change tax rate for condition MWS (Output VAT) and VST (Input VAT) – in our example from 2,000 to 20,000
6) Pop-Up Message:
If no posting yet on this Tax Code: change the Valid-From to the start of the Month:
After confirming the change of the Valid-From date the change is saved
3268611 - How to adjust or correct Journal Entries already posted with tax code maintained with wrong tax rate? S/4HANA Cloud
configure your solution, sscui 101016, 101016, Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases, change tax code, France, Z1, TDT, Time-Dependent tax, cbc, configuration activities, central business configuration , KBA , FI-LOC-FI-FR , France , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , How To