You are not able to assign a custom KUT Work Center View to a business role.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open WOC Administrator
- Goto General Settings
- Select Custom Work Center
- Created Custom KUT views under the Custom PDI work center
- This Work Center View cannot be assigned to a Business Role
A custom KUT view should be assignable to only an extendable workcenter for example the workcenter needs to have a stable anchor.
Standard Workcenters and Custom KUT workcenter have the stable anchor hence they can be extended.
For PDI workcenter it's not possible and they do not have the stable anchors
The logic to transport Work Center and Work Center Views with a mixture of PDI and KUT is currently not support in Transport Management (UTM).
The recommendation from our side is to go with either PDI or KUT and not a mix of both.
Reason for Limitation :
- PDI artifacts have a separate lifecycle and mixing PDI and KUT artifacts will introduce lot of inconsistencies.
- Even after adding stable anchors to PDI Work Center you will not be able not assign a Custom KUT views to it as it will cause issue in deletion and transport from one system to another.
Custom Workcenter, Work Center, Business Role, PDI, Missing , KBA , BC-DWB-REP-EXT , Extensibility , AP-RC-UIF-DT , UI Framework Designtime , AP-RC-UIF-XTS , UI Framework Cross Topics , Problem