When changing Decimal Places in Data Analyzer, the Measure values will apply the decimal places correctly, but in the Styling panel, under Decimal Places, the value is always revert and set to “Default”.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2022.15 and later
Data Analyzer starting from the wave SAC 2023.01 you should see the following changes :
- Styling should be set for Decimal and Scale formats
- The Structure priority as set in the model will define if you see Account members or measures in the styling panel (see StructurePriority below)
- You will also have the option to choose all, so that any setting is applied across all the data cells.
- If you were styling the account dimension members, it would be on a per node basis so children are not affected.
Note that you can use all if you wish to have all data cells updated
It is important to note that the Classic version of Data Analyzer still is used for interop with Classic story and for older insights so behavior in classic version will remain unchanged.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Decimal places, SAC, Data Analyzer, Default setting , KBA , LOD-ANA-DAN , SAC Data Analyzer , Problem