The buyer is on SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration integrated with SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA using SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway. Previously, after upgrading to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, Release 2202 (Q1 2022), when the buyer performed the following steps, the DespatchedDeliveryNotification_Async_Out messages were sent from SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA to SAP Business Network even though the vendor was not maintained in SAP Business Network, Activate Additional Outbound Messages for Specific Vendor table, or when the Vendor field was empty in customer master in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA:
- Created a stock transport order (STO).
- Created an outbound replenishment delivery and the consequent goods issue was posted.
- Deleted the automatic inbound delivery (SPED).
- Reversed the goods issue.
- Deleted the outbound replenishment delivery.
[Change Request ID: IG-41521] , KBA , BNS-ARI-CI-SCC-BUY , CIG Add-on for Buyer SAP Business Network SCC Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.