- Post applying either a software upgrade or instrumented build from SAP IQ engineering, the startup of the IQ server throws a SYSAM FlexNet Licensing error and checks out a graced license instead.
- These are the Sysam messages seen in the iqmsg file at startup that apply to this situation, the key message is the "License file does not support this version"
- Checked out support-graced license for 20 IQ_CORE (2021.12300/permanent/nnnn nnnn nnnn nnnn).
- Failed to obtain license(s) for IQ_CORE feature from license file(s) or server(s).
- License file does not support this version. IQ requires a license version of 2022.1014 or greater but only licenses for previous releases are available. If you are entitled to use this version of IQ then check for updates at the SAP Support Portal and regenerate and deploy your license updates.
- FlexNet Licensing error:-21,126
- SAP IQ 16.0 any platform
- SAP IQ 16.1 any platform
sybase, startup, failed, 'grace period', SYBASE_SAM_TRACE, tracing, 'not working', sylapi_checkout, upgraded, install , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.