How to disable functionality of Products getting displayed in Recently Visited Objects.
Type: Test and Productive Systems
Product version: SAP CPQ 2020
System managed by: SAP Cloud Tenant
Sold product: SAP SALES CLOUD CPQ
Reproducing the Issue
- In Catalog page;
- Recently Visited Items/Objects.
The following objects can be disabled from showing in the Recent Items by changing the value of the parameters available in "Application Parameters", in "General" in "Setup":
- Users - Display Recent Items to Users;
- Products - Display products in Recent Items;
- Categories - Display categories in Recent Items;
- Generated Documents - Display generated documents in Recent Items;
- Quotes - Display quotes in Recent Items.
Recently Visited Objects Help page explains in details how the feature works - https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_CPQ/551616e85ad64739835aa69241222f53/efc083171d8e4f0caf13e3a679449867.html
Recent Items, Recently Visited Items, Quotes, Products Categories, Generated Document, CPQ. , KBA , CEC-SAL-CPQ , Sales Cloud CPQ , How To