We have created the custom gender field in RCM, when sending values such as Female/Male over to Onboarding value appears below the box.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding From RCM
- Navigate to Onboarding
- When completing the New Hire Data Review
- Notice Male is appearing below the input box
Incorrect value is sent from RCM
- Navigate to PickList center
- Find the Gender picklist you're using
- Ensure both label and External Code are a single character value . For example - "F" as label and External Code. Label should NOT be "Female".
- Same for other gender values also. Both the label and External Code should be "F, M, U, D, O"
- Once you correct the picklist, issue will be resolved.
Gender, Mapping, Recruit-To-Hire, Male, Female, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHE , Recruit to Hire Tool , Problem