Error "Skill XXX valid period overlap" occurs during import via data workbench, in which XXX represents the skill ID.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data workbench Work Center.
- Open Import view.
- Select individual object option.
- Select Insert and Standard object.
- Select the Employee and then Employee Skills.
- Click on next.
- Upload desired file.
- Mark the simulation mode option.
- Click on next until Simulate button.
- Click Simulate.
- Go to monitor view and open the error file of the task you created.
- Result: You will see errors like "Skill XXX valid period overlap"
It was added in the payload duplicate skill for employee.
In order to fix the error you should remove all the entries in which the skill ID is already added for an employee in the system.
Employee Skills, Valid Period Overlap, Data Workbench , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , LOD-LE-SKM , Skills Managment , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2208