For the G/L Account type is "Cash Account" subtype is "Bank Reconciliation Account". We receive following errors when using the button "Copy to Company code" to create the G/L Account in new Company code.
- Field "Account Currency" contains an entry, although it is hidden.
- "Account XXXXXXXXXX is used as position account 2 times (e.g. in account YYYYYYYYYYY) ".
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Manage G/L Account Master Data.
- Select view "Company code view"
- Provide the chart of accounts and Cash account number.
- Press the "Copy to company code" button.
- Provide the new company code.
- Press "Copy" button.
As a workaround try to create the company code in the details page of the Cash G/L Account. Steps are given as following.
- Enter the details page of Cash G/L Account.
- G/L Account type is Cash Account. Subtype is Bank Reconciliation Account.
- Press the EDIT button.
- Drop down to Company code data.
- Press the Create button.
- You will redirect to Company code assignment screen.
- Provide the New Company code assignment data.
- Press OK.
- Now SAVE.
g/l, cash, reconciliation, copy, to, company, code, S4_PC, "Account Currency contains an entry", "used as position account 2 times" , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-MD , Master Data Apps , Problem