You created an Activity Plan and it worked for a sales document already. When you change the Activity Plan worklist items, you expected your already created sales document to benefit from theses changes, however, you see it working only for new created sales documents.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activity Planner work center.
- Open the Activity Plans work center view.
- Open ABC (where ABC is an activity plan).
- Make changes to the worklist items.
- Now go to the Sales work center.
- Open the DEF work center view (where DEF is the business object activity plan ABC is setup).
- Make changes to trigger the Activity Routing that will run the Activity Plan ABC.
You expected to see the new changes in ABC affecting your already created DEF sales document.
When the sales object is affected by ABC first time, the current worklist items are tied to it. Any changes done in ABC will be valid only for new created sales documents.
This is the system current standard behavior.
You can submit this new requirement request in the Customer Influence Session.
If you need this functionality urgently, however, you may contact the SAP Customer Experience Services as follows:
a) If you are a partner: please use email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or the Partnerfinder.
b) If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of the screen then choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Customer Experience Services will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Activity ; Plan ; Change ; Already Created ; Sales ; Document ; Worklist ; Item ; Task ; Survey ; Tasks ; Surveys ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-ROT , Activity Routing , How To