When sending Quantity Attribute value which is in decimal format displayed as non decimal value. It will get rounded.
Type: Test and Productive Systems connected with Advanced Variant Configurator
Product version: SAP CPQ 2023
System managed by: SAP Cloud Tenant
Sold product: SAP SALES CLOUD CPQ
Reproducing the Issue
- Send the Quantity Attribute Value for the product from AVC in S4 and Replicate via VCP into CPQ the knowledge bases.
- Create a Product;
- Add Attribute Quantity as attribute;
- Now add decimal value for the Quantity.
Rounding is not configured in CPQ Setup.
Need to set rounding:
- Go to Rounding Setup under Pricing/Calculations in Setup;
- Enter in Quantity and you will get following information:
Number of Decimals in Calculations: Number of Decimals in Calculations is how many decimal places you want in calculations.
Number of Decimals when Rounding: Number of Decimals when Rounding is for displaying number of digits after decimal place.
Default values for rounding for Quantity are 0, so you need to set it to how many decimal places you want.
Kindly set this as per your use case.
NOTE: User format will affect rounding and calculations as well. In User Page you can set Number Format.
Rounding, Decimal, AVC, VCP, Quantity, CPQ. , KBA , CEC-SAL-CPQ , Sales Cloud CPQ , Problem