- Inactive address types entered in import file are successfully passing validation and records corresponding to these values created on the Address block of an Employee.
- However, this works correctly when Address Information is entered via UI. The Dropdown on the Address Type field does not show
- The customer expects that the AddressInfo Import validation step to reject these records with inactive address types.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Address Information, ECT-210358, INC3129136 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EDP-ADR , Address Information Import , LOD-SF-EC-PER-ADR , Home Adress - Config, Rules, RBP, UI , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.