The CPQ quote is not updating the C4C quote automatically on save. You have to click on Update quote button to do so. When the quote is submitted and converted to sales order and you have to click on the update quote button manually, where you expect the C4C Quote Progress status gets updated.
C4C Opportunity --> CPQ quote (as standard a read only quote is created in C4C) --> S/4 Sales order
Cloud for Customer
S4H on premise
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales
- Go to Sales Quote
- Open a CPQ Quote (Document Type: Configure Price Quote)
- Progress status is "Pending"
- When click on the update quote, the progress status is not updated as expected.
e.g. Incoming payload is processed with status code for ProcessingStatusCode: 3
The confirmation mechanism is not enabled by default. CPQ system does not pass this information back to C4C when the order is created in ERP/S4.
There are two requirements to enable this functionality:
- Enable the C4C Confirmation flag available in Externalized Parameters for "Replicate Quote from SAP CPQ - Quote 2.0" iflow (CPQ_C4C_SOConfirmation);
- Search for the Integration Flow "Replicate Quote from SAP CPQ - Quote 2.0" under "SAP Cloud for Customer Integration with SAP CPQ" Package;
- Click on Edit and Open to Externalized Parameters tab
- Is Confirmation to C4C enabled: true
- Enable the respective Notification Web Service thru the following Communication arrangement:
- Communication Scenario: Creation of Sales Quote Follow Up Document in SAP Business Suite
- Communication Arrangement: Notify Sales Quote of Sales Order Creation in SAP Business Suite
Progress status, CPQ, Sales Quote status, Won, Status field, Configure Price Quote , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-CPQ , Integration of C4C with CPQ , How To