No option to download the audit data enabled via the Manage General Audit feature.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access any SuccessFactors instance in 2H 2022 release version.
- Go to Manage General Audit page for the new audit options.
- No options available in that page, or in Change Audit Reports page to download the general audit data.
This is currently expected.
The Self-service option to download General Audit reports is targeted to a future release.
In the meantime, this new Audit report data can be made available via Support Tickets under certain conditions. The following defines the Support scope for the same:
- SAP Product Support can extract and provide General Audit Data via Support Ticket for specific and critical business needs only.
For example - Potential security breach situations where a customer might need to review following audit data to determine whether a security breach has taken place-> who have been proxying in the system, performing data exports or looking at People Profile pages during the duration of the suspected breach.
- SAP Product Support will not be able to address regular & recurring (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) reporting needs for General Audit Data via Support Incidents. For such business requirements, we kindly ask customers to wait for the self-service option which is targeted to a future release.
@Support -> Please check Internal KBA 3271857 for detailed instructions concerning this.
General Audit,PLA-27960 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-CHA , Change Audit , Problem