How to change the colour of the buttons within 'Content Author' modules
SAP Litmos Training
The buttons within the Content Author modules pick up the colour set in the Secondary Navigation Heading button within the Themes section.
However it is applicable for modules created going forward.
For existing Content Author modules, they would need to be edited within the Content Author module itself by change the accent colour within the Themes section of the Content Author module.
To edit the colour of the buttons within an existing Content Author module, the accent colour within the Themes section of the Content Author module will need to be changed.
To do so, please follow the below steps:-
- Go to 'Content' from the menu.
- Find the course and click on it to open it.
- Click edit besides the Content Author module
- Click on the 'Content Author' button
- Click on the 'Themes' section.
- Change the accent colour.
- Then click 'Publish' and give it a couple of minutes for it to publish.
content author, buttons, colour, accent colour , KBA , LOD-SF-LIT-MOCA , Modules - Content Author , How To