Work Order object (WorkOrder) and Vendor Info object (VendorInfo) are not displaying in 'Configure Object Definitions' after enabling 'Contingent Workforce' via 'Manage Employee Central Settings'.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Contingent Workforce
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to 'Manage Employee Central Settings'
- Enable 'Contingent Workforce' switch
- Go to 'Configure Object Definitions'
- Search for the objects 'Work Order' and 'Vendor Info'
- The search returns no results
Run the "MDF object definition to DB Sync" job in provisioning.
More information on this Job and its configuration can be found in this KBA:
2589774 - MDF Object Definition to DB Sync
WorkOrder, Work Order, VendorInfo, Vendor Info, object, not displaying, not appearing, not showing, configure object definition , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CWF , Contingent Workforce , Problem