- Average Exception Aggregation does not work as expected in SAP Analytics Cloud
- The first column of exception aggregation (average) has only 4 input values however the sum is divided by 5
- SAP Analytics Cloud(SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Create a model with Average Exception Aggregation in measure object.
- Create a story table based on the model.
- The first column of exception aggregation (average) has only 4 input value however the sum is divided by 5.
This behavior is the product design.
- Average calculates the average of all aggregated values, including null values.
- In case you would like to ignore the booked null member, please use the "Average excl. NULL" feature. More information, please refer the guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ANALYTICS_CLOUD/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/60ecbe219c894261bbf205892e3913d0.html#attributes-of-an-account-dimension
Average, Exception Aggregation, does not work, SAC, story table, Q4 QRC, SAP Analytics Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0