- When running installmodel, installcommit and installsecurity script, the msg 3917 happened.
Msg 3917, Level 16, State 1:
Server '<servername>', Procedure 'sp_version', Line 205:
An attempt was made to startup a multi-database update in database 'master' after starting up the master transaction in a temporary database.
This could render the database 'master' unrecoverable, and this update is therefore not allowed.
- The error didn't happen when running installmaster and instmsgs.ebf script.
- The script was executed by 'sa' and the DB parameter "enable granular permissions" is disabled.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.