Why does my Dictionary export excel file contain all Dictionary items when I selected the export option to only include my most recent Dictionary search results?
SAP Signavio Process Manager 3.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Process Manager Explorer
- Navigate to the Dictionary via the right hand side panel.
- Search for a result.
- Export the results via the export/import button.
- Open the excel file that is downloaded.
- See that all Dictionary items are included instead of just the search results.
This issue is caused by a known bug in our software.
Development are currently working on a fix for this issue but if you are being affected by this bug, please let us know by creating a case in Service Now, referencing this Knowledge Base Article (KBA).
For more information on Dictionary entry exports, please read the following excerpt of our user guide: https://documentation.signavio.com/suite/en-us/Content/process-manager/userguide/export-dictionary.htm?
export, dictionary, entry, entries, whole, full, file, items, recent, search, results , KBA , BPI-SIG-PM-DIC , Dictionary for SAP Signavio Process Manager , Bug Filed