In SAC, a Calculated Measure containing a date member does not display any results.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2022.21.5 and higher
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAC and open a planning model.
- Switch to the Calculations Workspace.
- Select the Calculated Measure containing a date member and observe no results are seen in the Calculation Preview panel.
Stacked date member navigation is not supported in SAC.
Review the Calculated Measure to ensure that it is not configured to use nested date member navigation.
The following example contains stacked date member navigation and is not supported.
Calc1: LOOKUP([Measure] ,[d/Date]= Previous("Month", 1))
Calc2: LOOKUP([Calc1] ,[d/Date]= Previous("Month", 1))
Here, Calc2 references Calc1 that also contains a date member, therefore no results can be displayed for this Calculated Measure, as nested date navigation is unsupported.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC Planning, SAC Unexpected Results, SAC Calculations , KBA , LOD-ANA-ML-CAL , Calculation Management , Problem