When the candidate click on Complete E-signature button, the system shows the error message "An error occurred. Please contact your system administrator."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
Log in as the candidate.
Go the the Card named “ Provide your details to get Onboarded” from the homepage to complete your Onboarding.
- Select the start button for Complete your E-Signature
- You will get the error "An error occurred. Please contact your system administrator"
This is caused by missing permissions for the ONB2ExternalUser role.
The Onb2ExternalUser role should also have access to the View/Edit permission of the Document Flow to be able to ensure the eSjgnature page presents correctly:
- Manage Permissions Roles;
- Select the desired role;
- Under User Permissions > Onboarding or Offboarding Object Permissions;
- Select the following permissions > Document Flow.
signature, error, onboarding, permission, candidate, occurred, contact, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ESN , E-Sign Onboarding , Problem