- Changed customer numbers due to acquisition
- Company migration to a new customer number
- Changes needed when switching to a new customer number
- Separate customer numbers merged into one best customer number
- Licenses and contracts were migrated to a different customer number
- Can incidents be moved to a different customer number?
- Can we reassign incidents to a different account?
- Transfer cases to a new customer number
- Do new S-user IDs need to be created when contracts are moved to a different customer number?
- Migrating systems from old customer number to new customer number
- Do new installation numbers need to be created when contracts are moved to a different customer number?
- Moved from an old customer number to a new customer number
- Reassigned systems and license keys from one customer number to another
- How to make sure that users can create support incidents after migrating accounts
- How can I access the licenses under our old customer number
support messages , migration of incidents , migrating incidents , move incidents , transfer incidents , Meldungen kopieren , copy history , Meldungstransfer , Meldungshistorie kopieren , change incident details , incorrect system , change incident , customer migration , migrating contracts , acquisition , merging customer numbers , transition , suser , cases , licensing , licenses , instances , move contracts , migrated , merged , transfer , transferred , transferring , copying , duplicating , duplicated , , KBA , XX-SER-FORME , SAP for Me , XX-SER-SAPSMP-COE , Service for Customer Center of Expertise , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.