- Windows AD logons to the BI Platform applications fail after installing the November OS updates from Microsoft
- This applies to the updates at the domain controller, server, and client OS level
- Errors in the Microsft Domain Controller Event logs may include:
- While processing an AS request for target service <service>, the account <account name> did not have a suitable key for generating a Kerberos ticket (the missing key has an ID of 1). The requested etypes : <etype numbers >. The accounts available etypes : <etype numbers>. Changing or resetting the password of <account name> will generate a proper key.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (all version)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Internal Error, CCM, eRR-ETYPE-NOSUPP (14), AES, AES128, AES256, msDS-SupportedEncryptionTypes, supportedEncryptionTypes, krbtgt, FWM 00006, FWM00006, FWM 00005, FWM00005 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.