PR items are displaying an error when selected in My inbox app.
- error in the screen: Could not display data. Contact your system administrator.
- in the network tab:
Following request fails with a 500 Internal server error:
- In the response on that request:
- <message>Runtime Error: 'GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED'. The OData request processing has been abnormally terminated. If you use SAP S/4HANA Cloud, please create an incident. Otherwise, if "Runtime Error" is not initial, launch ADT feed "Runtime Errors" or transaction ST22 / SM21 (system log analysis) for details and analysis.</message>
- In ST22 we can see the following dump:
Category ABAP programming error
Runtime Errors GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED
ABAP Program CL_C_PURREQUISITIONITE_DPC_EXTCP
Application Component MM-PUR-REQ
- Error message on the Screen:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
SAP, My Inbox, PR, Purchase Requisition, Details missing, Error, Fail to Load, F0401A , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-REL , Fiori UI for Purchasing Approval , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.