- You would like further details on the impact of the vulnerability CVE-2022-41271 and CVE-2022-41272 on SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or SAP Process Integration (PI).
- Both these issues are closely linked so we will handle all queries via this KBA.
- This KBA will serve as an FAQ for this issue and will be updated if and when new information is available.
- This KBA may be temporarily unavailable if/when it is being updated. Please check back in a few minutes. Please do not open a support ticket if you find the KBA is not accessible.
- This KBA may be updated regularly.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
broken authentication, mitigation, attack, breech, CVSS, SQL injection, Denial of Service attacks (DoS), ADS, MII, Solution Manager, Solman , KBA , BC-XI-CON-MSG , Messaging System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.