You have maintained a sampling procedure in your system for quality inspection. However, when you want to use it in an inspection plan, it doesn't show up in the F4 input help list and you can't select it.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Check in app Display Sampling Procedure and you can find this sampling procedure. (Show up in the F4 input help list on the initial screen.)
- Create/change an inspection plan in app Create/Change Inspection Plan.
- Try to assign a sampling procedure to a characteristic in the plan. When clicking F4 in the sampling procedure field, the target sampling procedure doesn't show up in the popup list.
There may be several causes for this issue:
- Checking the sampling procedure in app Display Sampling Procedure, we can find the indicator "Without Inspection Points" is set. However, the inspection plan you are editing is using inspection points.
- Checking the sampling procedure in app Display Sampling Procedure, we can find the indicator "Usage Blocked" is set.
If you want to use a sampling procedure in an inspection plan, please make sure:
- Whether to use the inspection points during the inspection and change the inspection plan or sampling procedure accordingly.
- Don't set the "Usage Blocked" indicator in the sampling procedure.
Sampling procedure, inspection plan, F4 input help list, Without Inspection Points, Usage Blocked , KBA , QM-PT-IP , Inspection Planning , QM-FIO-PT , Quality Planning for Fiori application , Problem