Why have I not received my account activation email?
SAP Signavio Process Manager 3.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter your login credentials to https://editor.signavio.com/p/login
- See that you cannot login due to an error.
- The error message shown tells you that you must activate your account
After checking our backend it seems as though your email address had been added to our email suppression list.
If you have not received your activation email from Signavio and you have checked that;
- Your email is spelt correctly.
- The email did not land in your Spam/Junk folder
- And that emails from Signavio have not been blacklisted by your internal IT,
then please raise a ticket with support via the SAP ONE Launchpad asking that we check if your email has been accidentally added to our email suppression list.
For more information on logging into Signavio, please read the following excerpt from our user guide: https://documentation.signavio.com/suite/en-us/Content/process-manager/userguide/login.htm
process, manager, login, access, account, activation, email, not, receive , KBA , BPI-SIG-CA-SEC-UM-AM , Access Management for SAP Signavio , Problem