When trying to edit the Forecast Model, the key figures from the model can't be selected and the following errors appears:
- "Correct all errors in your forecast model before saving it.";
- "There are incompatible key figures in the model. The time profile level defined for these key figures is more aggregated than the currently selected periodicity (Fiscal Month). Affected key figures:";
- "The time profile level defined for this key figure is higher than the level of the currently selected periodicity.".
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand (SCM-IBP-DM)
Forecast Model, Manage Forecast Models App, Periodicity, Incompatible Key Figures, Key Figures, Aggregated, Time Profile Level , KBA , SCM-IBP-DM-STF , Statistical Forecasting , SCM-IBP-BF-DIS , Disaggregation , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.