- Can the IUUC_REDEFINE_DB_TRIGGERS report work with the SLT subscription-based change data capture (CDC) mechanism? - SLT
- It is possible to change triggers with new CDC (Change Data Capture) mechanism in SLT?
- Get error when running report IUUC_REDEFINE_DB_TRIGGERS on a SLT configuration which is using the SLT subscription-based change data capture mechanism:
- The functionality you are trying to use is not supported in the sender
- Message no. DMC_RT_GEN132
SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
Configuration using new CDC (Change Data Capture) mechanism (see 3095924 - How to tell if SLT is using the new CDC subscription mechanism for CDS Views - SLT)
redefine, recreate, regenerate, old, can't, cannot, not able to, refresh, SLT, CDC, Change Data Capture, , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.