Data Extraction of Customer is Inconsistent for Tab Document Output Channels on email addresses
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management Workcenter
- Go to Data Extraction view
- Choose New
- Select Extraction Object : CUSTOMERS - Customers without selection criteria
- Select Activate and Run
- Download the extracted Data
- Open it using Excel
- Go to tab Document Output Channels
- Compare the displayed value for E-mail Settings with what is displayed in the UI for on particular Account ID : it is not consistent.
Currently the Data Extraction as well as the Migration can only handle one instance of the same recipient type code for email channel per document. For Example for a particular account for business document Sales Order Confirmation, there are more than one entry with recipient type TO.
This feature is not available.
Alternatively, ByDesign offers the functionality of Multi-Channel Output. If this is scoped in the system, the Migration and the Data extraction also support multiple emails address per type of recipients.
The Multichannel for Document Output can be enabled as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project view
- Select your project and click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions step.
- Open the Elements under the Path: Communication and Information Exchange -> Business Process Management -> Process-Integrated Input and Output Management
- In the group Enabling Multichannel for Document Output activate the following question:
- Do you want to send the process-integrated output documents via multiple output channels?
Data Extraction of Customer, Document Output Channels, Customers without selection criteria , KBA , data extraction of customer , document output channels , customers without selection criteria , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem