No Open Errors with Tasks found under Process Communication error Workcenter for specific user
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Process Communication Errors view.
- In the drop-down list select Open Errors with Tasks.
- No tasks are found for the specific User A but the User B able to see the task in his login in to the system i.e., respective Open Errors with Tasks
1.As the tasks that are visible to the User B because User A is not part of the responsible list of those tasks.
Note:the task responsibility is determined at the time of creation of the task.
2.Another cause could be bothe users does not have the same set of business roles assigned, which probably leads to User A not getting determined as responsible for the tasks.
For example, User B has Business Role: AAA and BBB, while User A has only Business Role : AAA
Even if the Business Roles are changed for the User A, the responsibility determination will reflect only for the tasks that are created newly
1.The task responsibility is determined at the time of creation of the task.
2.Assign the same business role to the user , please check with below steps to assign business role.
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Go Business Users view
- Search for Business User
- Select Edit and choose Access Rights
- In Business Role Assignment tab, assign the Business Role: AAA
Open Errors with Tasks, Process Communication Errors , KBA , AP-LM-AM-PCE , Process Communication Errors , Problem