You have undone the Release of an Inbound Delivery to perform an Adjustment Confirmation against one of the Products. However, when you try to perform the Adjustment Confirmation, the system crashes.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Monitory view and select: By Warehouse Order.
- Open Advanced Search and enter the relevant Delivery ID.
- Click Go.
- Select the Warehouse Order and click Edit.
- Click Adjustment Confirmation.
- In the Adjustment Confirmation for Warehouse Order screen, select the relevant Line Item with the Product to adjust.
- Click Enable Entry.
- Enter in the Quantity Difference field the negative value of the Quantity you want to adjust.
- Click Save.
- The system then crashes.
You are trying to adjust the relevant Line Item with the Planned Quantity. The Product you are trying to adjust has Fulfilled Quantity of zero.
System is behaving correctly. You cannot adjust a quantity you have not fulfilled.
3053243 - System Dumps When Trying to do an Adjustment Confirmation for Warehouse Order
Adjustment Confirmation, Dump, Stock Transfer Delivery, Undo Release, Quantity Difference, Zero Fulfilled Quantity , KBA , AP-SLP-LOT , Site Logistics Lot , AP-IDP-CID , Confirmed Inbound Delivery , Problem