- Several intermittent errors may be raised when refreshing Web Intelligence reports:
- The resource of type "Occurrence" with identifier "1" does not exist.
- The resource of type "Driller" does not exist.
- Internal error ("while trying to invoke the method com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.IServer.process(com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.IServerRequest) of a null object loaded from local variable 'server'")
- Resource is not reachable: while trying to invoke the method com.businessobjects.sdk.core.session.scheme.IScheme.getName() of a null object loaded from local variable 'scheme'
- Internal error ("while trying to invoke the method com.businessobjects.sdk.core.internal.guice.GenericFactory.create(java.lang.Class) of a null object loaded from local variable 'factory'")
- An unexpected error occurred. Contact your administrator with details of the action you performed before the error occurred (WIH 444444)
- Communication error
- Internal error ("A problem is encountered. The requested action cannot be completed")
- Launching Web Intelligence application from BI Launchpad for the first time fails with the error:
- Internal error ("["IllegalArgumentException](Error:RWI 00011)")
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Support Package 2 Patch 600
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 Support Package 2 Patch 700
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
BI; BI 4.3; WebI; BI Launchpad; Web Intelligence; WebI; RESTful; Internal error; upgrade; intermittently; intermittent; random; randomly; biprws; Raylight;local variable; resource of type; resource, Patch 6, Patch 7, patch6, patch7 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.