Certain achievements in CPM cannot be edited or deleted.
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
There are two scenarios where certain Achievements in CPM cannot be edited or deleted.
1. An activity is set to "complete" and is marked as achievement in a Meeting.
2. After saving the meeting, the achievement cannot be edited or deleted.
3. Also, the activity is no longer displayed in the activity view.
1. In Continuous Performance Management Configuration, "Enable Multiple Role Support" is ticked.
2. A meeting channel is created between two employees that has no report relationship.
3. In this meeting channel, an activity is created on the activity view page.
4. Its status is set to "complete" and is marked as achievement.
5. When clicking into this achievement, it cannot be edited or deleted.
6. Also, the completed Activities are still visible on the activity view page.
Reason behind scenario 1:
The reason certain achievements cannot be delete or edited, is because those achievements are archived.
In the "Start Meeting", when user click on "Save and Finish", the following message is display in the popup dialog box:
"Meetings in the following activity statuses, along with your completed discussion topics, will be archived in the meeting history: Cancelled, Complete. You can't edit the saved meeting."
Achievement is archived when a completed activity/achievement is included in the Meetings because achievement is just extension of completed activity. Once user click on "save and finished", the achievement is archived, meaning it can't be changed anymore. Hence, the edit/delete option is no longer available in achievements.
Reason behind scenario 2:
It is designed that when multiple roles are active, Achievements can’t be edited.
achievement, edit, delete, CPM, archive, meeting, multiple role support, activity , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Problem